Enzo Raimondo Tuesday, 16 September About Enzo Raimondo - realestateVIEW.coma.au & REIV. CEO since 2000, Enzo Raimondo is the dynamic force behind – and the public face of – the REIV. Enzo Raimondo has led the Institute to become the authoritative source of information for the Melbourne and Victorian property market.
· Geoff has just recently assumed the role of Chief Executive Officer of the REIV from long standing CEO, Enzo Raimondo. Geoff has a long history of involvement with the REIV. He has served on the REIV Board as Director and President, and has also served on a range of REIV committees.
Real Estate Institute of Victoria (REIV) chief executive Enzo Raimondo said that despite already experiencing strong growth in 2015, Melbourne suburbs such as Footscray and Spotswood are still worthy of investors’ consideration in the new year.
REIV chief executive Enzo Raimondo said the strong price growth is due to low interest rates and a desire to live close to transport and excellent infrastructure. It is also being driven by a buoyant auction market, Mr Raimondo added. Eight of Melbourne’s 10 most expensive suburbs are located in the inner ring.
REIV CEO Enzo Raimondo said that projected increases in Real Gross State Product and reductions in unemployment would help to improve economic activity and ultimately benefit all home owners. “This year’s budget aims to deliver the most important thing for the property sector, economic growth at healthy and sustainable levels.
· Watch "December Quarter Property Update REIV CEO, Enzo Raimondo" on Realty Tube Australia - Real Estate Videos A new record Melbourne median house price: $540, Jan The REIV December quarter Property Update has revealed a new record high median house price of $540,500, an increase of 15 per cent from $470,000 in the September ...
· Speaking to Smart Property Investment, Enzo Raimondo, former CEO of Real Estate Institute of Victoria and current CEO of view.com.au, said the recent reforms announced for Victoria’s tenancy laws have a high chance of being adopted by the rest of the country.
Enzo Raimondo, CEO of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria recently stated: “We anticipate a reduction in the median price from $601,500 in December last year  to somewhere between three to five per cent below that in March .” He was being right for Melbourne and Brisbane at least, where housing prices fell from the December ...
· New Victorian tenancy reforms ‘strike good balance’: Ex-REIV CEO. management . 1 minute read. New Victorian tenancy reforms ‘strike good balance’: Ex-REIV CEO . New Victorian tenancy reforms ‘strike good balance’: Ex-REIV CEO . by Sasha Karen | October 10, Enzo Raimondo, said that the changes brought forward will strike a ...
Blog commenters recently expressed incredulity that not only is Enzo Raimondo, the CEO of the Real Estate Institute of Victoria, regularly quoted in place of an independent expert in newspapers but his column is classified as ‘news’ in the Age’s Domain section.
· Scathing article by Jenman about this admission from the head of REI in Victoria, about underquoting for auctions in Vic: "Even Enzo Raimondo – who is usually first to deny that anything shonky goes on in real estate – has confessed.
· However, accountants, solicitors and industry watchers say that opening up the industry would lift ethical standards. This has infuriated the REIV. Its chief executive, Enzo Raimondo, says only estate agents have the skills to do the job properly. "How many lawyers or accountants are in jail for defrauding clients, as opposed to estate agents?"