MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - JANUARY 20: Sania Mirza of India and Cara Black of Zimbabwe in action in their third round doubles match against Eugenie Bouchard of Canada and Vera Dushevina of Russia during day eight of the Australian Open at Melbourne Park on …
· Sania Mirza, the first Indian woman to reach the third round of a Grand Slam tennis event, has lost to women's favourite Serena Williams. The 18-year-old Mirza, who got a wild card entry into the Australian Open in Melbourne, lost to Williams 1-6,4-6 in the third round. Williams took just 56 minutes ...
(, Sāniyā Mirzā; born 15 November 1986, in Bombay) is a professional Indian tennis player, well known for her powerful forehand ground strokes. She is the current Indian No.1 in both singles and doubles and has held this position since In her career, Mirza has notable wins over Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Marion Bartoli; former World No. 1s Martina Hingis & Dinara Safina; and current World No. 1 Victoria Azarenka.
Shoaib Malik announces his divorce from Sania Mirza. He says that the marriage was all a big mistake and he'd got Mirza confused with the opponent she was playing at the time he first saw her. His engagement to Maria ...
[The Tennis Space] - Sania Mirza on the controversy over India's selections for this summer's Games: “As an Indian woman belonging to the 21st century, what I find disillusioning is the humiliating manner in which I was put up as a bait to try and pacify one of the
[Evening Standard] to Court Two yesterday to finish off a rain-delayed second-round clash against Russians Maria Kirilenko and Nadia Petrova, and the pair then played a full match on the same court against fellow American Bethanie Mattek-Sands and India's Sania Mirza.
[The Guardian] - S F Gacon & K Mladenovic (Fr) v B MATTEK-SANDS & SANIA MIRZA (US/Ind, 13); M Klizan & L Lacko (Svk) v M Emmrich & M Kohlmann (Ger); H Tecau & B Mattek-Sands (Rom/US) v J Erlich & S Peer (Isr); M Mirnyi & V Azarenka (Blr) v R Lindstedt & S
· Sania Mirza sure attracts plenty of controversy throughout her life. Fame is a high price to pay. Here is her life in pics. Disclaimer: itimes does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information's, content or contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website.
· Sania Mirza may not be an actress or a supermodel, but her sartorial picks can give our in-house divas a run for their money. From strutting down the runway at the Lakme Fashion Week to slaying in haute couture gowns, Sania does fashion like no one else.
[Yahoo! Eurosport UK] - To add fuel to the already raging fire, AITA picked Paes to play with Sania Mirza in the mixed doubles, which prompted the 25-year-old to accuse the federation of using her as "bait" as she usually partners Bhupathi at the slams. On Thursday, Paes
· How Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza love story started ? So let’s find out how did this sweet love story of Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza begin. It happened in Australia. Sania was thrashed out of the Australian Open and Pakistan had suffered a terrible defeat on the cricket ground by Australia.
Sania Mirza. India is a cricket-loving nation, always has been. But for a brief moment in a recent history, everyone spoke about tennis. Indian sportsmen, critics, journalists, school children, and even religious leaders expressed their opinion about tennis. All thanks to one woman – Sania Mirza.
Sania Mirza incepted playing tennis when she was just 6 years old. Her father, Imran Mirza coached her initially, and later by Roger Anderson. In 2010, Google trends said that Sania Mirza was the most searched Indian sportsperson that year.
The Estimated Sania Mirza Net Worth is $26 Million Dollars (Rs.172 Crores). Sania Mirza is an Indian professional tennis player who was formerly ranked No. 1 in the women’s doubles rankings.The Annual Income of Sania Mirza is estimated at $450,000. Sania Mirza recently bought a …
Sania Mirza is undoubtedly India's biggest Women Sports Icon. The tennis superstar has also achieved the numero uno position in women's doubles. The winner of six grand slams is 32 years old, has a child but this doesn't stop her from her passion and commitment for the sport.Let us find out what Diet Plan Sania Mirza follows to stay athletic:
Sania Mirza is with a good attitude, ambition and magic forehand for playing tennis. She is the bright teenager who generates electricity on 15 courts. She is the first Indian since Ramesh Krishnan to break into the top 50. She is the new player whose go-for-brake game has …
Anam Mirza’s Childhood Photo With Sania Mirza. As a teenager, she was fascinated by journalism, which made her pursue a career in this field. Her active participation in shooting earned her a seat in St Francis for the bachelor’s degree in 2012, through sports quota.
· Sania Mirza; It is a petty goal when you try to prove a point to someone else. In such a scenario, your motivation stems from external factors. You need to do things for the love you have for them – not to please someone else. It rarely ever gets you to a greater goal.